At Blackstone, we hire the best and we expect a lot from them, and so we think it only fair to give a lot in return. We value long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees, just like we do with our clients. With that in mind, we designed our employee benefit and recognition programs to rival, and in many cases even exceed, those of other global technology organizations.
- Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Dental Insurance
- Paid Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Short Term Disability
- Paid Long Term Disability
- 1 week of Paid Sick/Personal days
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday time
- Company Paid Life/AD&D Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Accident Assistance
- Our company likes to celebrate success, so we do it – a lot. While each office holds a regular happy hour, usually at one of our local favorite watering holes, our get-togethers and company sponsored outings go far beyond just meeting up for a few casual drinks and laughs. Simply put, we like each other and we like to share our experiences and ideas, which often result in spontaneous activities in and outside of work.
- Multiple Employee Recognition Awards and Programs
- Credit Union Membership
- Supplemental Life & Disability Insurance
- Generous Internal Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Formal Mentoring Program
- Training/Career Development/Certification Programs. We like to invest in our people, especially when they look to obtain certifications that can help them advance in their career paths, and in turn help to better serve our clients.
- Our people are not only smart, but they are also engaged. They are engaged with their colleagues, with their families, and with their professional and local communities. We encourage and support them in their efforts to connect with people both personally and professionally. This means they are often asked to speak at conferences, sit on boards, contribute to publications, and participate in all kinds of other activities that bring value to them, our company, our clients, and our collective communities.